Sunday, June 5, 2022

Surviving on $400 a Month


    Here I am, almost 73 years old, with only a pension of $400 a month and no retirement savings or Social Security. In this blog I will write about how I find myself in this situation, both because of  ignorance and choices I was "forced" to make. I will also write about what specific things I'm doing to improve my financial situation and also about good money moves I've made. My actions and solutions may help my readers move from financial chaos to financial comfort.

Please become a follower of this blog. I welcome your comments as well as your suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculations

I did some number crunching over the weekend. I wanted to know what would make more sense... sell my condo or rent it to strangers? My curre...